Write for Us
We are always glad to hear from you. If you have an article idea that would be interesting to our readers, we are open to contribution. Interesting and useful content is highly valuable in today Web and is something we always want to share with our readers.
Why post on QArea blog?
Guest posting is a good chance for every blogger to access a bigger community of readers and gain new audience. We’d love to help you practice your writing talents since you provide our readers with valuable content.
QArea blog is devoted to a broad range of IT topics – you’ll definitely have freedom to act.
We understand the importance of authorship that is why your article will have an Author Bio section where you can tell the audience about yourself and provide 1-2 links to your website or blog.
Topics we cover
– Web development
– Mobile technologies
– Software testing
– Web design
– Cloud computing
We prefer useful how-to articles, tips, guides. We are also interested in analytical posts, reviews of top tools, etc.
What kind of posts do we accept?
We have requirements for guest posts placed on blog.qarea.com:
- Your article must be useful to our blog’s audience.
- The post has to be grammatically correct and free of spelling errors.
- Your article must not promote any product or service.
- The article must be original and not published elsewhere online before, and you agree not to publish the post anywhere else.
- We do not limit you in article length, but prefer posts of minimum 400 words.
- You may include 2-3 sentence author bio which will be published at the end of the guest post. Author bio may contain 1-2 links to your website, blog or social network pages. This section will be displayed below the post.
How do I submit a post?
Just send us a topic you would like to write about and we’ll give you a response in a short time. You may send us a full article, but if it does not suit our blog we won’t be able to publish it. That is why it’s better to agree the topic with us first, so that you didn’t waste your time and efforts.
Ready to submit a post? Great! Send us email with your ideas at email@example.com.